Today was gruesome!
Well, to name a few:
- I did not wake up early as hoped and planned….thus the schedule for the full day went for a toss…as a result the workout was pushed to 6 in the evening!!!! 😦
- The work out itself was tooo difficult… 45 sit ups!!! I had to break them down to 3 sets of 15 to get through!!!
- I binged 😦 Its not like I follow any strict diet….I am just avoiding fatty, fried junk food….but today I just ended up eating all that and more…We had an impromptu plan of a family dinner at a nearby restaurant & the family ordered fried cheese sticks with noodles and rice…. & I did not resist 😦 I did feel the guilt but that was when I was half away through my plate 😦 ….I know …..Horrible!
Anyway to sum up today’s work out…it was :
- Warm up
- Sit ups 45 reps
- Crunches 30 reps
- Leg raises 30 reps
- Plank 35 secs
- Narrow Squat 9 reps x 2 sets
- Narrow Squat with Back kick 9 reps x 2 sets (for each leg)
- Basic Squat 9 reps x 2 sets
- Basic Squat with Side leg lift 9 reps x sets (for each leg)
- Sumo Squat 9 reps x 2 sets
I warned you that it was gruesome!!!!
I just hope I learn from today and get better tomorrow…Cause let me give you a heads up…I just took a sneak peek at tomorrow’s workout schedule & it is worse than today’s!!!!
If you are reading this, do comment in & suggest how do I stick to a fixed schedule and how do I stay away from Junk food ( it ends up finding me! 😦
Thank you for reading 🙂