(though its still a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away dream 😛 ) as I type my workout schedule that I survived of Day 30 🙂 :
- Warm up
- Narrow squat 10reps x 4 sets
- Narrow squat with back kick 10 reps x 4 sets for each leg
- Basic squat 10 reps x 4 sets
- Basic squat with side lift : 10 reps x 4 sets for each leg
- Sumo squat 10 reps x 4 sets
- Situps 124 reps (I split them into 2 sets of 62 each)
- Crunches 200 reps (I split them into 2 sets of 100 each)
- Leg raises 64 reps (I split them into 2 sets of 32 each)
- Plank 🙂 Well, I was supposed to do 120 seconds but could not survive for long…so did the PLANK twice for 45 seconds and once for 30 seconds 🙂
Post work out I am way exhausted but I guess the fact, that today was day 30, kept me going 🙂
So, In conclusion…..
Was it easy?
Nope…this was probably one of the most difficult self imposed challenge I had ever taken up…But the motivation to not give up was there….I have had bad days and pitfalls….But I guess, the need to overcome myself has been a factor and definitely worth mentioning is the fact that you, my fellow bloggers have encouraged my efforts through your comments and likes….It motivated me to push myself so that I would have something to post about and to not fail..So, thank you for that 🙂
Have I achieved all I set for in my PLAN in these 30 days?
and to that I say, Cheers 🙂
P.S : In case you are wondering what’s next….Don’t worry…I am coming up with the plan for July 2014…keep checking this blog for updates