I hope you get the idea from today’s blog title that today HURTS!
My body is sore…even post a hot shower!!!
I barely scraped through today’s schedule…& I must confess I am very intimidated by the challenge!!! I know it is a bit of a late response to have cold feet on DAY 10….. but till today, I was confident my body could do the target schedule…but now, am not too sure…the workout schedule is getting tougher and my body isn’t complying as much 😦
I am not being melodramatic….I failed to hit one of my target exercises today 😦 😦 😦 THE PLANK !!!!
The schedule demanded that I do 38 seconds of plank but I let go at 28 seconds & in my second attempt at a measly 12 seconds (though , I could have sworn that the second’s hand on my watch was toooo slow today 😦 )
Also, to accomplish my most feared SIT UPS , today, I had to again split the 50 situps into 2 sets of 30 and 20…and I barely survived….
Here is today’s scary schedule:
- Warm up
- Sit ups 50 reps (I split them in a set of 30 & 20)
- Crunches 50 reps (I split them into two sets of 25 each)
- Leg raises 30 reps (again split them into two sets of 15 each)
- Plank 38 secs (I collapsed at 28 secs 😦 😦 😦 )
- Narrow Squat 6 reps x 2 sets
- Narrow Squat with Back kick 6 reps x 2 sets (for each leg)
- Basic Squat 6 reps x 2 sets
- Basic Squat with Side leg lift 6 reps x sets (for each leg)
- Sumo Squat 6 reps x 2 sets
The only upside today, is that I am exhausted & kind of drowsy at 9 pm ….Hopefully, this will help me hit the sack early & have my target 5:30 am early morning!!!!