Well, well, well…Let me just start by saying I am super glad today that I took the rest day yesterday….Day 05 workout was a killer…My abs hurt!!!
Also, motivating yourself to workout after a day of rest, sure is difficult…It is just tempting to continue the rest day and let my muscles stay put :p
The squats had 3 sets today! & 30 sit ups!!!! By the end of the workout, I was out of air! & I barely could even finish my 20 seconds of planks!!!I couldn’t bring myself to even think of doing my daily set of Surya namaskar!
So, The Day 05 workout was:
- Warm up
- Sit ups 30 reps
- Crunches 12 reps
- Leg raises 12 reps
- Plank 20 secs
- Narrow Squat 5reps x 3 sets
- Narrow Squat with Back kick 5 reps x 3 sets (for each leg)
- Basic Squat 5 reps x 3 sets
- Basic Squat with Side leg lift 5 reps x 3 sets (for each leg)
- Sumo Squat 5 reps x 3 sets
Anyway, I am glad I managed to do the full workout uninterrupted & I just hope that it makes tomorrow’s workout slightly easier…Fingers crossed:)